Business Process Outsourcing, Imaging As A Service
What if the first time your organization saw an invoice it was already accurately entered into your Workday financial system and awaiting approval. An image of the invoice automatically attached to the transaction and the document securely stored away to be retrieved whenever it was needed. All the tedious chores of retrieving the mail, opening and sorting invoices, removing staples, scanning, verifying, and entering information just a distant memory. Ascend’s Imaging as a Service works together with Ascend’s SmartTouch ECM and Workday, to seamlessly integrate into your business processes with a guaranteed 98% accuracy rate. Here’s how it works:
- Mailed and emailed invoices are sent by your suppliers directly to Ascend.
- Ascend’s BPO services team handles the document preparation and images the invoices using Ascend’s SmartTouch AIR solution.
- Advanced optical character recognition (OCR) and analytical invoice recognition is used to identify and index the image with information found on the invoice (such as amount and purchase order number), as well as information that can only be inferred from the invoice (such as supplier id).
- Every single field is then verified by a human being to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Within 24 to 48 hours of receiving an invoice, it’s securely entered into your Workday financial system with the invoice image attached to the transaction.